yo cats & dogs
first of all, i need to share the deepest heartfelt gratitude that i am capable of: THANK YOU.
who am i thanking, you wonder?
i’m thanking everyone who has come out to support me over the last few days, since i fell off my bike and smashed up my face real good in Golden Gate Park. i’ve been totally floored by how many people have reached out to show me they care about me, and offer to support in whatever ways they can. i can’t tell you how much it’s meant to me dudes, so really, thank you thank you thank you.
for those of you who don’t know what i am talking about -
i was rip roaring on my bike through Golden Gate Park on Monday, enjoying the last few hours of what had already been a tremendous couple of days, having spent the night at Fort Baker with my sweet lady, maxing and relaxing and riding around on golf carts. anyway, on Monday about 6pm i managed to snap the fork of my bike right in half as i was popping a totally sweet wheelie off the curb near the De Young Museum. now i’ve got a lot of stitches and some cracked teeth and it’s difficult to eat and drink stuff, but i’m lookin on the bright side – it could have been a lot worse. in fact, the ER doctor told me that if i hadn’t been wearing my bike helmet that i probably would have died. it’s been quite the reminder dudes – appreciate everything you have while you have it, and treat that sweet body of yours with love and kindness. and for god’s sake: wear your bike helmet.
which brings me to my next point – JBB IS LOOKING TO HIRE A BAKER for our work at The Mill! awwwwwww $hit. and you might be (or know) that special someone if:
- you love baking cookies, coffee cake, lemon bars, granola, farmer’s market fruit preserves, that type of hippie $hit
- you ALSO love baking loaves of sourdough bread
- you can hang in an open kitchen, with curious customers always asking you things like, “what are you doing?” and then not listening to your answers
- you can take on a position that is 16-24 hrs / week to start
- you have your opinions about how to do things, but you’re open to learning how to do stuff better, quicker, and in a variety of ways
- you like working in a tight little bakery where you’re never more than 3 feet away from another person
please send your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
don’t worry if you don’t have a ton of experience – i’m mostly looking for someone that we all enjoy spending time with who has a sufficient knowledge base and who can learn our ways quickly. so if you think that’s you, then reach out any say so!
have a rad day my dogs, remember that helmet next time you’re wheelie-poppin